Cold nights call for comfort food. The broccoli cheese casserole is an easy recipe to make and perfect as a stand alone meal or served as a side.
More recipes can be found here!
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 1 pound chicken breast, shredded
- 5 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a large bowl and stir well.
- Put mixture in a 9x9 baking dish and evenly top with cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake with foil on for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 10-12 minutes.
- Optional - Serve over cauliflower rice
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works.