This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is simple to make and a great appetizer for a fun party! All you have to do is heat up the ingredients and stir. It really is that easy. Every time I make it someone asks for the recipe. It can be served with crackers or celery at almost any casual event or get together.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 12.5oz can canned chicken, drained
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1.5 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients in a pot. Cook on low to medium heat, stirring continuously to throughly mix.
- Serve with crackers or celery.