Cauliflower Cheese Sticks make a perfect low-carb side for just about any meal. The recipe is easy to make and enjoyed by the entire family.
Cauliflower Cheese Sticks
- 12-16 ounces Cauliflower Rice cooked to package directions
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a small jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium/large bowl - Make sure cauliflower rice is drained before adding to mixture. Stir well.
- Spread mixture evenly over parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes - top should be lightly browned.
- Cut into strips using a pizza cuter or knife and serve warm.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works.