This recipe the entire family will love. The kids may not even realize they are eating cauliflower. We always have leftovers when I make this and it’s perfect for lunch the next day.
Cheesy Cauliflower Alla Vodka Casserole
- 2 medium cauliflower heads
- 25 ounces vodka sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cups basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut cauliflower, discard stem and steam florets until fully cooked.
- Mix cauliflower, sauce, whipping cream, butter, parmesan cheese and spices together and stir to make sure it's mixed well.
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Top with basil on each serving and enjoy.