This cheesy quinoa primavera makes the perfect side dish or stand alone meal. Mix it up with a variety of vegetables for a different flavor every time you make it.
Additional recipes can be found here.
Cheesy Quinoa Primavera
- 2 cups quinoa (uncooked)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp basil
- 2 TBSP butter
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 32 ounces mixed frozen vegetables
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook quinoa according to package directions and rinse. Add cream cheese and basil to quinoa and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Melt butter and garlic in a large skillet over low to medium heat. Add vegetables, salt and pepper and stir to allow vegetables to cook evenly, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add vegetables to quinoa mixture, stir thoroughly. Serve with parmesan sprinkled on top.