Kids love helping in the kitchen. This frozen sweet treat takes only minutes to make and will be enjoyed by the entire family all summer long. They are so good you might want to double the recipe.
Dark Chocolate Banana Slices
- 2-3 Bananas
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Cut bananas into thick slices.
- Melt chocolate slowly in microwave, stir to mix. Do not over cook!
- Dip each slice in chocolate until it is completely covered. A spoon or knife can be helpful to spread evenly.
- Place on a freezer safe pan or plate. Freeze for 2 hours before eating. Once frozen remove and place in a container to store in freezer.