Meals that are easy and that everyone enjoys eating are my favorite. The crustless pizza casserole is made quickly and everyone loves for it. After cooking the turkey sausage you put everything in the casserole pan and bake. If your lucky enough to have leftovers those are equally as delicious the first time its served. This recipe is low carb and Keto friendly.
Crustless Pizza Casserole
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb turkey sausage
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/4 Onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper (any color), chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 pepperoni slices, quartered
- Preheat oven to 375. Degrease a casserole dish.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add turkey sausage and break apart. Add oregano, Italian seasoning, pepper, onion and bell pepper to the sausage. Continue cooking until sausage is fully cooked. Drain liquid from skillet.
- Evenly spread sausage mixture in the bottom of casserole dish and cover with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over tomatoes
- Place pepperoni on cheese.
- Bake 25-28 minutes. Cheese should be melted before removing from oven.
- Serve warm
More recipes can be found here!
Cutting Board | Grater | Baking Dish | Soap Dispenser | Spatula | Mini Waffle Maker | Knife | Kettle
In The Kitchen
Mitre Saw | Oil Jar | Flatware | Dish Brush | Cake Stand | Cheese Board | Cleaning | Food Storage
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!