We enjoy it in the winter as much as we do in the summer.
- 2.5 tbsp unsalted butter
- .5 white onion, diced
- 1 sweet pepper, diced red, orange or yellow
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1.5 vegetable broth
- 1.5 tbsp corriander
- .5 tsp Cinnamon
- as needed salt and pepper
- Melt butter over low to medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Add onion and pepper, stirring occasionally for 6-8 minutes.
- Add garlic and squash, stirring occasionally for an additional 6-8 minutes.
- Put vegetable mixture in blender and add broth and all spices. Puree soup in blender.
- Transfer soup back to saucepan and heat thoroughly before serving.
Nutrition: Calories:140 Fat:10 Carbohydrates:12 Fiber:3 Protein:3