This salad is a perfect stand alone meal or a great compliment to any dinner. The flavors blend well for a tasty bite every time.
Edamame Cucumber Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 3/4 cup Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Kernels, thawed
- 1 cup Edamame, thawed and shelled
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Cook Quinoa according to package direction. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine lime juice, olive oil and pepper to make the dressing, stir well and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine red onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, corn and edamame.
- Add quinoa to salad mixture and mix well.
- Add dressing to mixture, toss well and serve.