If you are looking for a recipe that tastes great and it is easy to make on busy weeknights this is it! Everyone loves this low carb Italian dinner of turkey meatballs and marinara.
Meatballs and Marinara
- 20 turkey meatballs (frozen)
- 1 jar Trader Joes Marinara Sauce
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp basil
- Heat meatballs on the stove top according to package directions.
- Pour marinara evenly over meatballs and stir well.
- Adjust heat level to a simmer, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Evenly top with cheese and let it melt. Add basil and serve.