As soon as peaches are in season this is a recipe you will want to make. It’s an easy recipe and perfect served warm on a cool summer evening.
Cheesecake Peach Treats
- 6 Peaches (cut in half, pit removed)
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 TBSP Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Dip each peach half in butter and place with cut side up on parchment paper. Sprinkle cinnamon over peach halves.
- Use a spoon to fill the center of each peach with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool briefly and serve when slightly warm.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works.