Peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect combination when your sweet tooth is acting up. This recipe is easy to follow and the result is a low carb tasty treat.
Peanut Butter Cups - Keto Friendly
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl combine peanut butter, butter, salt and erythritol. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, coconut oil and vanilla. Melt slowly in microwave and stir. Do not over heat. *Melt for 30 seconds, stir and cook again for 15-30 seconds. Stir. If not fully melted cook for a few more seconds.
- Cover bottom of mini muffin liners with chocolate.
- Add peanut butter mixture on top of chocolate layer.
- Cover peanut butter mixture with chocolate.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to freeze/harden before placing in container to store. Peanut butter cups can be kept in the freezer and eaten as a cold treat or store in refrigerator if preferred.