Yum Yum! Another good low carb recipe that will satisfy your pizza craving and fill you up.
All the pizza flavor comes from the tasty meat mixture.
Fill each pepper half.
Top with cheese and pepperoni and bake.
Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 Onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 14 ounce jar pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp basil
- salt and pepper
- 4 bell peppers (any color), cut in half lengthwise
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown meat in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain when cooked and add onion and garlic, stir well.
- Add pizza sauce and all spices, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture into peppers and place in 9x13 casserole pan.
- Top meat mixture with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.