If you have been visiting this blog for awhile then you know my favorite recipes are easy to make, nutritious and family approved. This Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Bowl checks all the boxes.
More recipes can be found here!
Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Bowls
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 TBSP avocado oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 green onions, diced
- Add avocado oil and garlic to a large skillet over medium heat. Once warm add chicken, salt and pepper. Stir and cook until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add broccoli and sesame oil, stir well. Cover for 4-7 minutes to allow broccoli to cook.
- Stir and add soy sauce, let cook another few minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Serve in bowls and top with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Optional - Add red pepper and/or Sirichai sauce
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works.