You know that I love dinners that come together with minimal effort and time. I’ve come up with a few versions of sheet pan dinners and they are some of our favorite busy week night meals. This Sheet Pan Salmon and Vegetables recipe only takes a few minutes to prep. Feel free to switch out the vegetables with whatever you have on hand.
Sheet Pan Salmon and Veggies
- 15 ounces salmon (or fillets equaling aprox 15oz)
- 2 zucchini (sliced)
- 16 ounces green beans
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400
- Lightly cover baking sheet with small amount of the olive oil
- Put salmon on one end of baking sheet and cover evenly with teriyaki sauce. Top with sliced green onions.
- Put squash and green beans on the remaining area of the baking sheet and drizzle remaining olive oil over the vegetables. Add garlic salt, salt and pepepr evenly over vegetables.
- Bake for aprox. 15-18 minutes (time will vary depending on oven and how thick the salmon is)
- Plate salmon and vegetables and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
The Sheet Pan Fajita Bowl recipe is a good one too!
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Wayfair | Joss & Main | West Elm | Crate & Barrel | Pottery Barn | Urban Outfitters |
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here: