If you are looking for a healthy recipe to satisfy your pasta cravings – this is it! The Shirataki Noodles keep this dish low-carb for everyone to enjoy.
Shirataki Shrimp Bowls
- 24 oz shirataki noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp shallots, minced
- 16 oz peeled shrimp
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Cook shirataki noodles according to package directions. Set aside when done.
- Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil. Add garlic and shallots - cook for 3 to 4 minutes with medium heat. Stir throughout.
- Add shrmip, paprika, salt & pepper and cook 2 to 3 more minutes. Be sure not to over cook. If the shrimp were frozen this will take a little longer.
- Using a slotted spoon remove shrimp from skillet and set aside. Keep liquids in skillet.
- Add lemon juice and chicken broth to skillet and stir. Slowly add butter and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes while sauce begins to thicken.
- Add shrimp to skillet, stir to mix and cook for 1-2 minutes then add noodles and stir to combine.
- Serve in bowls and top with fresh parsley.
Check out more recipes and meal planning too!
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Wayfair | Joss & Main | West Elm | Crate & Barrel | Pottery Barn | Urban Outfitters |
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here: