Every time I make these zucchini chips they are gobbled up. They are a great side for just about anything. We recently had them with the Keto Chicken Strips. Recipes that are easy to make and tasty are always my go to recipes.
- 2-3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 pepper
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a jelly roll pan with foil and place wire rack on top of foil. Use a nonstick spray on rack.
- Combine almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour almond milk in a bowl. Individually dip each zucchini slice in milk then in dry mixture. Cover both sides with dry mixture then place on wire rack.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and enjoy!