An easy recipe the entire family will enjoy. Zucchini noodles with turkey marinara sauce is a weeknight favorite.
Zucchini Noodles with Turkey Marinara
- 4-5 zucchini squash, spiralized
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 jar spaghetti or marinara sauce (lower sugar sauces are best)
- Spiralize zucchini to create the noodles.
- Heat 2 TBSP of olive oil on low-medium heat and add spiralized zucchini noodles. Continue to stir and mix while on heat to insure all are cooked evenly.
- In a medium-large saucepan heat remaining olive oil and garlic over low-medium heat. Add turkey, turn up and continue to stir.
- Once turkey is fully cooked, drain. Add red sauce, stir to combine and let simmer.
- Plate zucchini noodles and top with meat sauce. Serve with parmesan cheese if desired.